Student Projects and Theses
Looking for a topic for your project or thesis? We offer interesting topics in the key areas of our research. If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact us directly, we'll gladly discuss the details with you.
In order to enroll for a topic, students and we have to fill in an enrollment form. Students in the master's program Visual Computing use this »form«. Other students need forms from their corresponding program.
- Visualization of multivariate data
- Visualization of spatio-temporal data
- Graph visualization
- Novel interaction techniques
- Visualization on interactive displays
- Visualization in heterogeneous display environments
- Data structures and algorithms for visualization
- User studies
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth image fusion
- Calibration of depth cameras
- Interaction for large high-resolution displays
- Controller- and gesture-based interaction
- User tracking
- Image processing and enhancement
- Tesselation and deformable models
- Procedural modeling
- Simulation of erosion
- Multi-resolution editing
- Novel interactive modeling tools
- Scalable rendering
- Rendering in safety-critical environments
- Shadows and shading
- Special effects
Your Own Idea
If you have an interesting research question you would like to study, talk to us and we will help you shape a fitting topic for your project or thesis.
Students are strongly advised to read the »Student How To« and to follow the guidelines given therein!
Projects and Theses in Progress
MAMaster's thesis, BABachelor's thesis, SPSoftware project, LPLiterature project
|Entwicklung von 3D-Darstellungen mit der HoloLens zur Unterstützung der Vermittlung physikalischer InhalteMA||Matthias Kuhr||29.10.18|